10lbs Empty Fire Extinguisher Cylinders Types with Accessories
|FOB Price:||US $35 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $35/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||6000 PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 10lbs cylinder
- Type: Portable Fire Extinguisher
- Size: 8kg
- Portable Extinguisher: Portable Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher
- Retirement Life: 6 Years
- Power Source: Pressure Fire Extinguisher
- Brand Name: Trust
- Cylinder Material: Alloy Steel
- Material: St12
- Color: Red/Black/Green/Customized
- Specification: as client′s requirements
- Agent: Dry Powder
- Object: Class B Fires
- Certification: CCCF, CCC, UL, CE
- Effective Range: 5m
- Dry Powder Type: Ordinary Dry Powder
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu Province, China
- Test Pressure: 25bar
- Running Pressure: 14bar
- Weight: 1-50kg
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
10lbs Empty fire extinguisher cylinders types with accessories
|Packaging Details:||Carton Packages|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days from the date of order confirmed|
Dry Chemical fire extinguishers extinguish the fire primarily by interrupting the chemical reaction of the fire triangle.Today's most widely used type of fire extinguisher is the multipurpose dry chemical that is effective on Class A, B, and C fires. This agent also works by creating a barrier between the oxygen element and the fuel element on Class A fires.
How to use:
1. Pull the Pin at the top of the extinguisher. The pin releases a locking mechanism and will allow you to discharge the extinguisher.
2. Aim at the base of the fire, not the flames. This is important - in order to put out the fire, you must extinguish the fuel.
3. Squeeze the lever slowly. This will release the extinguishing agent in the extinguisher. If the handle is seleased, the discharge will stop.
4. Sweep from side to side. Using a sweeping motion, move the fire extinguisher back and forth until the fire is completely out. Operate the extinguisher from a safe distance, several feet away, and then move towards the fire once it starts to diminish.
5. Be sure to have read the instructions on your fire extinguisher.