Jzc60-II Complex Fireproof Deck Covering
|FOB Price:||US $50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $50/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Nylon Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JZC60-II
- Quality: Excellent
- Modulus of Rapture: >1.4 MPa
- Initia Setting Time: >1h
- Standard Accepted Manufacture: Q/321282VCD02-1999
- Trademark: trust
- Origin: China
- Key Words: Deck Covering
- Density: <800kg/M3
- Compressive Strength: >3.5 MPa
- Finitial Setting Time: <24h
- Certificate: CCS, ABS, Gl,Dnv,Lr,Ec
- Specification: as client′s requirements
This covering is soundly fireproof, vibration-resisting, impact-resisting and can insulate noises and heat conduction effectively. This covering is suitable for Class A fire decks, damp cabins as well as machinery zones which usually have much noises and vibration.
Class A-60: in accordance with IMP,A754,SOLAS 1974 and its amendments.
The covering has been granted Certificate of Type Approval by CCS,ABS,GL,DNV,LR,EC.
Condition and supply and consume amout(calculated according to each square meter)
|component||packing||consume weight||consume amount|
|component A for face covering||12kg/pack||12kg||1 pack|
|component B for face covering||16kg/pack||16kg||1 bag|
|steel weight net||200*600*2.5mm||1.0kg||1 piece|
|component A for bottom covering||12kg/pack||12kg||1 pack|
|component A for bottom covering||6kg/pack||6.0kg||1 bag|
Blending ration and method of preparation
1. Light concrete: component A: componet B: water: 2.5:1.3 :5 (wt.)
Feed component B into the agitator together with 50% of the required water amount and mix. When component B has been moisturized.add component A and the rest 50% of water and continue mixing. The covering is ready for application when it is mixed evebly and can be moulded easily by hand.
2. Face covering: component A: component B: water 1:1.30:0.45(wt)
feed component A and B into the agitator and mix. Add the water as required later and continue mixing them to an even state like thick slurry.
1. Steel plate fairing is to be carried out by hut working. Installation or welding that may interfere with the application of covering are to be finished beforehand.
2. Impurities on steel plates are to be removed meanwhile rust is be to removed according to the requirements of Grade P2 in CB3230.
3. Pour the mixed light bottom covering onto the primary steel plate. Trim the covering to thickness of 30mm as specified with a ruler. Consolidate the covering with a trowel. When this layer of covering is finished, it should be maintained under ambient temperature for at least 48h Then steel wire net may be laid out. Overlaps of the net are to be more than 100mm while the overlap should not exceed 3 layers, processes for bottom covering and the thickness of face covering is to be 20mm as specified.
4. In construction. the mixed covering should be consumed within 40 min.