Emergency Position Indication Radio Beacon Epirb
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Suitable for The Long Distance Transportation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Epirb
- Using Field: Field
- Type: Life Vest
- Certification: DOT, FDA, CE, ISO, FCC, RoHS, CCS, GL/EC, Saso, GOST-R, TUV, CE, RoHS, PSE, Ctia, CB, UL, Kc
- Deployment: Automatic Hydrostatic Release or Manual Switch Con
- Width: 116 mm
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ +55 Degree
- Charging Type: Non-Rechargeable
- Recycling: Recyclable
- Specification: ABS, LR, BV, NK, DNV, RINA, RS, IRS, CCS
- Application: Professional Equipment
- Suitable for: Children
- Material: Plastic
- General Case Material: Special ABS+PC
- Height: 692 mm
- Antenna Length: 450 mm
- Storage Temperature: -30 ~ +70 Degree
- Battery Type: Li-So2 Battery
- Trademark: TRUST
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
VEP8 satellite emergency position indicating radio beacon designed according to the latest national and international standards for domestic and international various vessels. Additional 121.5MHz locator transmitters to facilitate maritime search and rescue teams quickly locate the location of the incident, significantly shortening the rescue time.
- Designed to use for alert search and rescue service at sea. Confirming to IMO and IEC rules.
- Location accuracy within 10m, thanks to built-in GPS receiver used.
- Automatic release device activated underwater 4 meters.
- Self-protective device used to avoid possible false alarms.
- Self-test function applicable.
- Low-power-comsuption design applied to ensure 48+ hours continous operation.
- 406MHz transmission together with homing 121MHz.
|Case Material:||Special ABS+PC|
|Waterproof:||≥10 min (underwater 10m)|
|Deployment||Automatic hydrostatic release or Manual switch control|
|Accessories:||Hydrostatic Release Unit|
|Antenna Length:||450 mm|
|406 MHz Transmitter|
|Output Power:||5W ±2dB|
|121.5 MHz Homer|
|Output Power:||50mW ± 3dB|
|Type:||Built-in GPS antenna|
|Type:||Lithium primary battery|
|Total Voltage Rating:||14.4 V (4ea x 3.6V each)|
|Operating Temperature:||-20ºC~ +55ºC|
|Storage Temperature:||-30ºC~ +70ºC|
About our company
Our company is specialized in manufacturing and exporting marine equipment. To guarantee good quality, we follow ISO9000 standards to inspect our goods. From raw material purchase to pre-shipment inspection, we keep an eye on every step to ensure the satisfaction of our customer on quality. Our products are approved by ABS, BV, CCS, DNV, EC, GL, KR, LR, NK and RINA.
Persisting in the principle of "QUALITY IS LIFE, CUSTOMER IS GOD", we will strive for high efficiency, passion and integrity to provide our customers with high-quality products and superior trade services.